Sunday, July 30, 2006

Entry #1: Creating a Blog

Hello, and good morning Skinheads of the United States. As you might not be aware of, due to the lack of national coverage and 10 second segment on the 2am showing of ESPN News, I am now a Washington Redskin! Thank you to all that attended my press conference at Walpole High School on March 12, needless to say, it was a big day for me.

Many of you know about my athletic prowess, from my averaging 18 points and 10 rebounds a game for the Walpole Rebels to my 156.9 passer rating in 2002 for the Kansas City Chiefs or the fact that I haven’t throw an interception since 1997. Heck, some of you might remember when I took 1998-2000 away from the game to travel the Andes mountains playing pan flutes, while smoking peyote with the natives. I still thank the Chiefs for that time and by allowing me to ease in during the 2001 season in which I threw 4 passes, but showing no rust, surely 3 were completed. But Todd Collins is nothing if not a versatile man and as a scholar athlete at the University of Michigan, where I was an Academic All-American in 1993, I learned to read and write enough to start a diary.

However, I’ve been alerted that I can make my diary entries public by this process called “blogging.” Therefore, consider this the first entry into the blogging world. Every so often, I’m going to sit at here at my favorite restaurant, The Cheesecake Factory, sip on a Shirley Temple or two, munch on some Roadside Sliders, finish it off with an Oreo Cheesecake and a latte, and share with the Skinhead nation, my day-to-day journey as professional athlete.

Well it’s getting late and I have my first day of practice tomorrow, but don’t fear, I’ll be back with an entry on why I came to Washington tomorrow.

# 15

Todd Collins

No comments:

My Home

My Home
This is the birthplace of Todd Collins