Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Entry #28: Good to be 5-3

How's it hanging jabronis? TC here in the midst of his birthday week to bring you laughter, joy and good tidings from my Cheesecake Factory suite this afternoon. We had so much fun on Monday, that an executive decision was made to make TC-Mas a full week holiday. Therefore, I woke up in my Georgetown estate this morning, got carried to my bathtub/pool, cleaned, dried, dressed, and into my horse and carriage for my parade down Wisconsin Avenue. After waving to the dozens of fans that lined the streets, I was dropped off at my favorite CF. So here I am, being spoon fed my soup du jour, fork fed my Boston House Salad to celebrate my heritage, finger fed my edamame, and straw fed my Typhoon Punch.

First and most importantly, I want to thank you all for the birthday greetings, phone calls, emails, fan mail, and scantily clad photos. It means a lot to know how appreciated I am in the city of Washington as my free agency looms a few months away.

Secondly and even more importantly, I have an announcement to make. Your favorite blogger, quarterback, confidant, best friend, idol and part-time model, TC will be on Triple X Radio here in Washington DC with Bram Weinstein and Dexter Manley at 7:45pm, Friday Night, November 9th. We'll talk a little, laugh a little and cry a little so be sure to check it out as TC makes love to your ears. ESPN Triple X radio is 730 on your AM dial, but for those of you lucky enough to have FM, we're talking 94.3 or 92.7.

Ok, on to this past week's game. I got to New York a little early since the Giants had a bye week which meant I could hook up with my old roommate from Michigan, Amani Toomer. After a few wild nights in the Meat Packing District, I realized I needed some rest before the beginning of my birthday week. There's no reason for me to have been bruised and battered for my bday, especially when we're playing the 1-7 Jets, so Uncle Joe gave me the week off. It's hard to believe that none of our electrifying WRs has scored a TD this season, but I guess my presence is starting to be missed. After I hit Brandon Lloyd in the back of endzone during week 2 of the preseason, I was sure he was due for a magical year. Anyway, clearly something is wrong with our offense, and I'll be sure to analyze the tape as soon as my birthday week is over. On a positive note, fellow Wolverine David Harris had 24 tackles and was hitting everything in sight, so I was forced to wear a helmet on the sideline and protect my lovely wife Andrea.

So there you have it. I look forward to this week's game against the Andy Reid and the Philadelphia Eagles and speaking with you all directly this friday. Until next time, this is TC signing off.

Todd Collins

#15

No comments:

My Home

My Home
This is the birthplace of Todd Collins