I’m going to get a head start and go to
With so many great heroes, why do they look up to Todd Collins so much at the
- I finished my collegiate career at
with the best career (64.3%) and single-season (65.3% in ’93) completion percentages in school history. Jim Harbaugh who??? Michigan
- TC is third in career completions, attempts and yardage, while owning the school’s second and third-best seasonal yardage marks (2,518 in ’94 and 2,509 in ’93).
- TC is third on school charts in career rating with a 145.0 mark. However, the 145 pound fish I caught out in Pasadena has yet to be matched.
- Produced 14 games in which I registered 200+ passing yards - yet to be matched. Suck on that Tom Brady.
- My 2.81 INT percentage remains the second-lowest in team history. Todd Collins values ball possession.
- I own a Wolverine mark for average yards per play (7.04) and am second on the school’s charts for yards passing per game at 158.32. Man I'm good.
If you’re looking for a prediction, I’ll say
So wish me well Skinheads and look for me on the sideline. Sorry again for declining the invitation to be your starting QB. But TC is a team player and I wish Jason the best of luck as he fills in for me this weekend. So good luck and I’m going to finish off this order of Potato Skins that I’m eating in your honor.
I’ll be sure to bring my fanny pack, digital camera and have some great stories to tell.